Did you mean: 

Script Pro

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
tonypasqualino
1410 Views, 4 Replies

Script Pro

Hello,

Do you know where I can download the Script Pro program?  I understand it is free - but cannot find any links to the program that work.

Thank you,

Tony

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

I think that the version 2.0.3 is the latest version of ScriptPro - see:

http://www.cadforum.cz/cadforum_en/download.asp?file=scriptpro

Vladimir Michl, www.cadstudio.cz  www.cadforum.cz

Message 3 of 5
pendean
in reply to: tonypasqualino

Or grab better solutions from the Autodesk Exchange Apps, many are free.
Message 4 of 5
rwydesk500
in reply to: pendean

ScriptPro is not included in the out-of-the-box functionality of AutoCAD. Why? I do not have Admin rights to install unauthorized programs, therefore I am stuck.

If I were going to make an AutoCAD suggestion, it would be this: Add batch scripting to Sheet Set Manager functionality.

I currently run AutoCAD 2015 & AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (ACE).

I use the ACE functionality of Project > Project Tools > Utilities, for batch scripting in AutoCAD Electrical (which requires Smart Borders) but this functionality is not in plain AutoCAD 2015 - as far as I know.

Even if there are Autodesk Exchange Apps, I understand most, if not all of these, require Admin rights to install them.

Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,

Rick Yoerger

AutoCAD Electrical 2016
Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: rwydesk500

ScriptPro is a stand-alone freeware from Autodesk from back in the day when you had to be on subscription to get it "free". Considering it hasn't been updated in quite some time, I don't think bundling it makes any sense.

AutoCAD Electrical (ACE) is a lot more expensive than plain AutoCAD: you get more features when you spend more money on vertical versions of AutoCAD. The ACADE functionality is not the same as ScriptPro.

All software installations require admin rights: your I.T. folks limit your to install software for a reason, and they would not appreciate software ompanies creating back-door installs for users your I.T. folks deem necessary to restrict. Talk to your I.T. department and supervisors/bosses if you want software-install abilities. Or ask them to install ScriptPro for you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost