Did you mean: 

saveas won't appear & filedia is <1>

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
sreynolds13
440 Views, 5 Replies

saveas won't appear & filedia is <1>

Hi, I'm using LT2014 and recently my saveas dialog box has quit appearing.  It was working when I was using a docking station and multiple monitors.  Previously learning my lesson that undocking would screw up my dialog boxes if I shared screens, I had moved each of the dialog boxes to the primary screen and tested each to ensure all were compatible.   I thought all would be fine but powering up the file I find saveas being the only dialog box (so far) that seems to have disappeared.  I have since connected to another monitor, extended display doesn't find the missing dialog box, nor does filedia<1> (it already was set to <1> and I've tested setting to <0> and then setting back to <1>.   Thanks in advance for hte help.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
M_Hensley
in reply to: sreynolds13

If the dialog box is off the screen press ALT+SHIFT+M then press an arrow key. Now move the mouse and the box will be attached to it.

Message 3 of 6
sreynolds13
in reply to: M_Hensley

I've tried that and the mouse doesn't get the dialog box.

Message 4 of 6
pendean

Reset LT and see if that helps.
Then a full removal and reinstall.
Otherwise back to that docking station and it's multiple monitors to slide it back over.
Message 5 of 6
sreynolds13
in reply to: pendean

I've tried the multiple monitors.  It's not out there.

Message 6 of 6
sreynolds13

Reset worked!!  It also took care of some other annoyances and only took a couple of minutes before I was back at work.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost