Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rendering problem - render completion render goes black

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
blink_image
525 Views, 10 Replies

rendering problem - render completion render goes black

I have a major problem with Autocad 14 rendering. I have a scene that I am rendering (using the sky environment and medium/high settings). The rendering seems to proceed OK, but upon completion, the whole screen goes black apart from a square in the bottom left of the window that seems to show just a portion of the sky. The render took over 17 minutes.

Please see the attached image. I need a solution to this asap. Has anyone seen this before or can anyone help?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Hi,

>> The rendering seems to proceed OK, but upon completion, the whole screen goes black

Looking to your screenshot the rendering was not finished at all.

The progess-bars havn't reached the right end.

2014-03-15 11-26-53.png

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 11
marku_rupa
in reply to: blink_image

Same thing happens to me. It's not finished because it stops. 

Message 4 of 11
blink_image
in reply to: marku_rupa

At least I am not alone.
Message 5 of 11

Hi,

>> Same thing happens to me. It's not finished because it stops. 

Without any message in the commandline? Press <F2> to get the window with more lines of the command area just to make sure there is really no message or any tip about why it stopped.

I have not seen that the progressbars didn't go to end, but rendering stopped (except I press <ESC> during rendering).

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 6 of 11
hmsilva
in reply to: blink_image

When it happens to me, and has happened to me several times, what I usually do is inspect all my model objects, auditing and check for duplicate objects

(duplicated data in blocks), after correcting those errors I can finalize the render...

HTH

Henrique

EESignature

Message 7 of 11
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: hmsilva

Hi Henrique,

>> When it happens to me, and has happened to me several times [...]

Is it reproducable? Do you have (or does anyone have) a sample for me where I can see that phenomen?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 8 of 11
hmsilva
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi Alfred,

right now I'm not at home, but later I'll try to find a sample and I'll send it to you.

Cheers

Henrique

EESignature

Message 9 of 11

Same thing happens, Render it's not finished because it stops

“The rendering seems to proceed OK, but upon completion the whole screen goes black apart from a square in the bottom left of the window that seems to show just a portion of the sky”.

My complex render took between 3-5 hours on my Laptop S55-A5279, Intel Core i7 4700MQ 2.4GHz, RAM 12GB, Nvidia GT 740M 2GB.

Please HELP.                                                                                                     -Mario-Screenshot 2014-07-04 22.jpg

Message 10 of 11
marionuneztello
in reply to: hmsilva

Hi Henrique. Need HELP! Can you send me too please? I have the same problem! Por favor te agradecere infinitamente si me orientas a resolver este problema llevo dias, he realizado todas las revisiones y depuraciones, optimizaciones pruebas, vengo atascado en los renders de este trabajo!!!!

Muchas gracias por adelantado y disculpame la confianza y el mal ingles!

Saludos cordiales

Mario

Message 11 of 11
hmsilva
in reply to: marionuneztello

Hi Mario,

the only advice I can give is the same advice I have posted at message #6

When it happens to me, and has happened to me several times, what I usually do is inspect all my model objects, auditing and check for duplicate objects (duplicated data in blocks), after correcting those errors I can finalize the render...

Henrique

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost