Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regapp ID Cleanup Utility for AutoCAD 2013/2014 not working

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
bryan
435 Views, 7 Replies

Regapp ID Cleanup Utility for AutoCAD 2013/2014 not working

The Regapp ID Cleanup Utility for AutoCAD 2013/2014 is not working for me. It is installed correctly. The 2010 and 2015 versions work on my machine but the 2013/2014 version crashes every time. Anyone else have issues?

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: bryan

A freeware on the AutoCAD Exchange Apps website called DWGPURGE works very well here in 2013-14-15 with no issues at all. It even has a batch mode too.
Message 3 of 8
ukdxb012

Never had any issues with it if I'm honest in 2013. Got my download from here... http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/downloads/caas/downloads/content/regapp-id-cleanup-uti...

Have you removed the installed files and replaced with a fresh install while AutoCAD was closed?

Be interested to know if you get the same problem with the scales list utility... http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/downloads/caas/downloads/content/scale-list-cleanup-ut...

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 4 of 8
bryan
in reply to: ukdxb012

I installed files with all Autodesk programs closed. No difference. Same thing with the scales cleanup utility. 2010 and 2015 versions work. 2013/2014 version does not.

Message 5 of 8
bryan

Let me add that it is not working on multiple machines.  We are using Civil 3D...I don't know if that has something to do with it. Each machine is configured different, with different combinations of version installs. I don't know if there is a common denominator yet.

Message 6 of 8
ukdxb012

You mentioned Civil 3D usage, what folder are you installing this app into?

Can you also confirm that you are using AutoCAD or Civil 3D as AutoCad please.

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 7 of 8
bryan
in reply to: ukdxb012

I originally installed it in: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014\  ...didn't work

Now installed in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014\  ...working

Thanks for the replies.

Message 8 of 8
lstarbird

Great find Brysull!  We've been having the same issue & changing the folder worked like a charm! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost