Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rearranging (Formatting) multiple Block Attributes globally.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
niket99
268 Views, 3 Replies

Rearranging (Formatting) multiple Block Attributes globally.

How can i rearrange Multiple Attributes of blocks in the same Format globally? 

I have 100 - 125 Different Annotative blocks in the drawing and each of them has 5Attributes. I don't know how can i re arrange the Attribute display to a certain style globally? The blocks are off the same scale but have different roatation.

Is there any lisp file  /  command that helps you to rearrange the attributes?

Apologies if this topic has been discussed before but i Can't see the solution here. please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
skintsubby
in reply to: niket99

niket99

Have you checked out "BATTMAN"?

Mark

Message 3 of 4
niket99
in reply to: skintsubby

Mark,

Thanks for the suggession but Battman is not doing any job for the need i have on this instance.

I have 100-125 different annotative blocks, all have different rotation, each block has 5-6 attributes.i want all 5 attributes to be arranged on top of eachother & at a certain distance from the insertion point. ( i can do that manually but having more than 100 blocks it makes 600 Attributes and i have 2 scales for all those blocks so 1200 Attributes to be rearranged manually. 😞  )

Don't see any command that does it globally and allows you the control to rearrange the attributes in a certain style globally.

regards

Message 4 of 4
hwalker
in reply to: niket99

Battman should work.

Although after you've arranged the attributes how you want you need to use ATTSYNC to resynch all your blocks.

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost