Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Error in Pattern..." message

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
miket1210
213 Views, 1 Reply

"Error in Pattern..." message

Ok, I was trying to learn how to create my own hatch. I copy'd the ANSI31 hatch and pasted it in the "User Defined Hatch Patterns" section. I also have some other hatches in that section. Things were going ok for awhile and then I got this message "Error in Pattern..." when I tried to use the pattern. I checked to make sure I left a space after the last entry, which I had. After awhile I just gave up and deleted the pasted pattern altogether. I was still getting the error message for the next pattern in the file. Finally I deleted all the hatch patterns in the "User Defined..." file. Unfortunately I'm now getting the same error message for the zigzag pattern that is part of the original pat file. I'm sure there is an easy answer. Please help. By the way when I click on the error message (either OK or close ) six or seven times it finally goes away and I can use the hatch. Very annoying to have to do this every time I need to hatch. I'm using Autocad Lt 2013 and Windows 7. Hatch Pattern Error Message.jpg 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Patchy
in reply to: miket1210

Use Defined only let you have 1 hatch pattern unlike ACAD.PAT you can have many in its section.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost