Did you mean: 

publish to PDF problems

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jchristiansen60
529 Views, 3 Replies

publish to PDF problems

auto cad 2013 ----

Having trouble when i try to publish drawings to a PDF file. I get the following message "Output-unsaved changes / one or more drawings have unsave changes. Save the file so the DSD can be created"  Then it will only publish the first drawing. All drawings have been saved so not sure what I'm doing incorrectly.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

From  my own experience:

When you publish drawings, Autocad gives you a dialog box asking you if you want to save the current set of sheets. If I press 'Yes' to this; I get the exact same error message as you. Unfortunately, this dialog box also contains a 'always perform my current choice' box; which i guess you have enabled so you don't get the dialog box anymore. What you need to do is find a way to disable this behaviour so you get the dialog box again, and i'm guessing that will fix the problem. I never got into using sheet sets, because projects in our firm tend to be small and not have many sheets, so I can't help you on that front.

Best regards
Kasper Wuyts
in reply to: kasperwuyts

"'always perform my current choice' box; which i guess you have enabled so you don't get the dialog box anymore. What you need to do is find a way to disable this behaviour so you get the dialog box again..."

Assuming you are correct, I think the way to reset the prompt is in Options, System tab, Hidden Message Settings.

Message 4 of 4
kasperwuyts
in reply to: dmfrazier

I have checked this and this is indeed the way to make the dialogue box reappear. Now we can only hope that that is the actual problem.

Best regards
Kasper Wuyts

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost