AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

aerotight31
Message 1 of 3 (529 Views)

Publish to DWF or PDF

529 Views, 2 Replies
07-13-2012 05:53 AM

I have never had trouble publishing to DWF's or PDF's from the sheet set manager. Now recently, when I try, It asks where I want to save it then briefly pops up the progress box. Nothing happens, though. The box dissappears and it doesn't create any files. I have tried changing the publish options as well as the publishcollate variable. This is happening to any files I try it with including ones that it worked on just last week. Have I gotten a setting changed somewhere? Does anyone have any idea what might be happening? I tried to run a repair on AutoCAD, but that didn't help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Nathan

*Expert Elite*
tcorey
Message 2 of 3 (519 Views)

Re: Publish to DWF or PDF

07-13-2012 10:32 AM in reply to: aerotight31

Does the background plot engine show any errors and warnings?

Tim Corey, Owner
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller
aerotight31
Message 3 of 3 (517 Views)

Re: Publish to DWF or PDF

07-13-2012 11:11 AM in reply to: tcorey
I (embarrassingly enough) figured it out. I had reinstalled AutoCAD 2013, and hadn't moved the plotters for DWFx or PDF to the folder on the server that we map everyone's AutoCAD to. Thank you for your response! Sent from my iPhone Nathan Horniman hornimann@bellsouth.net
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.