Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with downloading AUTOCAD 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ling.zheng
176 Views, 3 Replies

Problems with downloading AUTOCAD 2014

I tried downloading the student version of AUTOCAD 2014, last night. It was halfway through the installation when I saw the setup freeze. I panicked and pressed pause download. However it looked like I had made it worse, and so I clicked cancel. I tried to instal it again but this time it didn't really work so I uninstalled all of the related AUTOCAD programs and files and tried to install it again. Once again it failed, so I tried shutting down the computer and doing it in another computer. The last time I tried the installation process estimated to take more than 167 days. Please help me by telling me what I should do? 

I have attached an image of what the window that pops up when I'm about to install it. 

Thank you very much, 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: ling.zheng

Looks like you are trying to install it with your web connection instead of actually downloading the 2Gig installation file.

So do the latter: find the BROWSER DOWNLOAD option and make sure you turn off your personal firewall (assuming you can actually download a 2Gig file of course).
Message 3 of 4
ling.zheng
in reply to: pendean

Thank you I will give it a try although last night I could only download
the 2G file once which was the first time. The later tries, the popup
windows told me to install smaller files.

Thank you very much!
Message 4 of 4
ling.zheng
in reply to: ling.zheng

Hi, I have tried to do it as you have suggested. It appeared to work very sucessfully, it even allowed me to put in my serial number and product number however the step after that did not work sucessfully. I have attached the image fo what the pop up window looked like. I'm not too sure as to what I should do next. Thank you very much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost