Did you mean: 

Problems with AutoCAD 2015 Service Pack 2

29 REPLIES 29
SOLVED
Message 1 of 30
MBCT
3776 Views, 29 Replies

Problems with AutoCAD 2015 Service Pack 2

Anyone having problems after installing SP2? 

PRE-AutoCAD service pack 2.PNG

For the Rrecord this is what it looks like after un-installing SP2...

PRE-AutoCAD service pack 2.PNG

29 REPLIES 29
Message 21 of 30
gaop
in reply to: MBCT

Message 22 of 30
Jason-Cad-123
in reply to: nestly2

Just installed SP2 on 2 autocad 2015. Now I am unable to open drawings.

Message 23 of 30
Jason-Cad-123
in reply to: dan908

Yes I have found after installing SP2 for AutoCAD 2015. I can not opening drawings cad just locks up
Message 24 of 30
braudpat
in reply to: Jason-Cad-123

Hello

Some people are happy with the SP 2 + eventually 2 Hotfix : BigFont & Layout Order moving

Some are unhappy, so please uninstall the SP 2 and keep the SP 1 ...

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 25 of 30
info
in reply to: Jason-Cad-123

Uninstall SP2 and you should be able to open. I was having this issue as well and uninstalling SP2 fixed the issue.

Message 26 of 30
susan.campbell

The link to the hotfix is not working.  http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-C2-AE-autoca...

Can I get the hotfix for this text issue?  I am having the same problem.

Thanks.

Susan

Message 27 of 30

Sorry.  I just saw the corrected link.  I am good.

Message 28 of 30
emailmott

I have been experiencing these same issues of objects shifting with 3D drawings: objects appear to be missing but are reloacted to a different location with the reference points still intact where they "should" be.  There appears to be no relation to particular blocks, scale properties, etc.  It is completely random and happens when I reopen the file.  The best way to explain it is if someone physically shook the drawing and the pieces were rattled around.  I have only noticed this happening after the SP2 update and has been causing me a great deal of grief, confusion, and productive time wasted.  I will be uninstalling the SP2 update since it has cost me too much in terms of deadlines and the 3D drawings I deal with are far too complex and technical to keep re-doing these errors.  I will be hesitant to install any further update or patch unless this issue can be properly addressed and explained other than with an excuse of "we don't know".

Message 29 of 30
kudryavcevrm

Message 30 of 30
stancraitor

"Page not found."

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost