Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems loading saved views

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mkolesar
205 Views, 1 Reply

Problems loading saved views

When I try to load a saved view (3D)(AutoCad 2014) whether in Paperspace or Modelspace, the view in question shows briefly, then quickly reverts back to plan view. I cannot figure out why. Is there a new variable setting that I am not aware of? Note also, that when I save a drawing, AutoCad often save the drawing by jumps to the next open drawing.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: mkolesar

Hi,

>> When I try to load a saved view (3D)(AutoCad 2014) whether in Paperspace or Modelspace,

>> the view in question shows briefly, then quickly reverts back to plan view

Can you reproduce that with a new drawing? If so then please upload that new drawing and let use know the exact steps for recreate that issue.

If that can't be reproduced then please try to copy the content of your current drawing into a new drawing (using copy & paste or _COPYCLIP and _PASTECLIP) and see if that happens there again.

>> Note also, that when I save a drawing, AutoCad often save the drawing by jumps to the next open drawing.

I had that some time ago and really not often. Are you sure you are up-to-date with your service packs? (>>>click<<<)

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost