AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

sebastien.lavoie
Message 1 of 2 (340 Views)

Plotting issue autocad 2013 with extends in plot area

340 Views, 1 Replies
04-10-2013 08:11 AM

Hi,

I was using autocad 2004 Lt and the IT department installed recently autocad 2013 LT. I have a problme when I'm trying to plot my drawings.

Normally, I always use Extends in plot area to fit on a 11x17 sheets and it always work on the 2004 version. Now, with the 2013, when I use extend, Autocad is always offering me only half the page when I use extends in plot area.

Have a look

11x17.JPG

Since my drawing is configure for A 11x17 sheet, autocad only use 1/4 of the page because a only can use half the page. Here what look like the preview:

dessin_quart.JPG

The workaround I'm currently using is to use the Window option instead of Extends. I don't know why, but I'm ok when I use this option:

11x17_ok.JPG

Can someone help me on this?

Thank you

*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 2 of 2 (324 Views)

Re: Plotting issue autocad 2013 with extends in plot area

04-10-2013 10:05 AM in reply to: sebastien.lavoie

What happens in your drawing when you Zoom to Extents?  Does the drawing fill the page, or do you get the 1/4 view like in your preview?

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cbennertipstricks.blogspot.com/

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.