Did you mean: 

Pdf exporting not matching layout

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
blk87quest
730 Views, 4 Replies

Pdf exporting not matching layout

Using Acad 2014 I can not for the life of me get reliable results on plot. I have attached 2 jpegs showing what I start with and what the end result is. In some cases lines are added in. Other times lines that I want are removed.

I currently have the 2d viewports setup as hidden wireframe. I have the ISO setup as conceptual with the x-ray effect (note with x-ray off the unwanted lines show up in model and paperspace).  I have also tried realistic with the same results.

Any help is appreciated, I am far from an expert and at my wits end.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: blk87quest

@blk87quest wrote:

Using Acad 2014 I can not for the life of me get reliable results on plot. I have attached 2 jpegs showing what I start with and what the end result is. In some cases lines are added in. Other times lines that I want are removed.

I currently have the 2d viewports setup as hidden wireframe. I have the ISO setup as conceptual with the x-ray effect (note with x-ray off the unwanted lines show up in model and paperspace).  I have also tried realistic with the same results.

Any help is appreciated, I am far from an expert and at my wits end.

You'll most likely need to post your dwg.

Message 3 of 5
blk87quest
in reply to: Anonymous

I can do that.

Message 4 of 5
nestly2
in reply to: blk87quest

Try changing each of the Viewports Shade Plot settings to "As Displayed" via the Properties Palette.

Message 5 of 5
blk87quest
in reply to: nestly2

Now displaying correctly, thanks for the help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost