Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page setups

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
zippy216
171 Views, 3 Replies

page setups

Is it possible to create page setups in a single location on our server and set drawings to view that location when choosing page setups rather than have the page setups reside in the indivdual drawings?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: zippy216

Have you looked into the Sheet Set Manager?

Aside from that, if you create a template drawing with sheet setups built in, and have everyone pull from that from the server, that should accomplish what you need.

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 3 of 4
zippy216

And that is what I have done, however, the client has requested that we provide some drawings in PDF format and in color. I have created a page setup in the dwt but every drawing that has been created needs to have the color pdf page setup imported into it. At this point it is over 100 drawings. When and if they request all drawings I will publish using the new page setup but individuals may need to print drawings one at a time.

Raymond G. Kohan
Civil/Structural Designer

[cid:image001.jpg@01CFCCF6.72417FB0]

1000 Omega Drive, Ste. 1590
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
412.706.5953 (OFFICE) 412-489-6598 (FAX)

rkohan@csdengineers.com
www.csdengineers.com
Message 4 of 4
fateyo

hope i understand what you facing.

page setup can inport from a drawing.

if all the print out location of your drawings is same. paperspace+viewport can make it happen

page setup.jpg

hope it helps

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost