online help

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
meziani.hacene
359 Views, 4 Replies

online help

Hi everybody,

I have a small problem in my autocad 2015 which I installed recently. In fact, the online help doesn't work. When I try to use it, I get a black screen in my internet browser instead of the page dedicated for help in the autodesk site.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

if you open this link:

http://help.autodesk.com/view/ACD/2015/ENU/

Do you also get just a blank screen? If yes I would try another internet browser (BTW: which one did you try?)

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 5

Hi Alfred,

Thank you for replying and trying to help me.

Your link works naturally. However, my problem is not that. I get a black window, not a blank one. And it's not in my internet browser like I told you (sorry for misleading you and maybe wasting a certain amount of your time). Really, what I get when I click on the question mark is given in the attached document. I have the same problem with the offline help.

Many thanks,

Hacene.

Message 4 of 5

Hi,

Tha's a marvellous event. Anyway, it's not a miracle. By upgrading my OS from Win8 to Win8.1, the problem disappeared.

Message 5 of 5

I'm having the exact same problem with my Acad 2015. Have you found a solution yet?

Ronnie

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost