Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no serial number AutoCAD 2014 (student edition)

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1629 Views, 7 Replies

no serial number AutoCAD 2014 (student edition)

Hi,

I just downloaded AutoCAD 2014 student edition, but I did not receive a serial number, although it says that I'd receive it by email. 

If I go to my account/products/download, the 2014 edition does not show up either, only the 2013 version which I had previously installed. 

Can anyone tell me where to find the serial number? I even tried to redownload the software, same problem...

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
JDMather
in reply to: Anonymous

I would install in 30-day trial mode and then check back in a couple of weeks.

I'm surprised Autodesk didn't give you a message to that effect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

I figured out what the problem is;

the first couple of times I downloaded it through Chrome.

Now I tried with Safari, and I received an email with the serial nmbr right away.

I think someone should tell Autodesk that their download site has issues in Chrome (on Mac at least)...

Message 4 of 8
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> I think someone should tell Autodesk that their download site has issues in Chrome (on Mac at least)...

That is exactly how it is not working. Why do you think that someone else should inform Autodesk when YOU have a problem?

So please report your issue to Autodesk via your subscription login where you can create a support case.

I'm not sure about Mac version, but I guess it might have to do with chrome, but it also might have to do with your special settings like firewall, proxy and chrome-internal settings. So it's possible that Autodesk needs some specific feedback from the system having that issue (one reason more for you to show that issue).

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Good point. I had no idea how to let them know but thanks for clearing that out.

Message 6 of 8
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

one additional option (if you don't find your subscription) is >>>that link for global feedback<<<.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 7 of 8
Discussion_Admin

Please recheck for a serial number there was an issue that has been resolved

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 8 of 8
krywarsi
in reply to: Discussion_Admin

Hey, I have the same problem with Autocad 2015, on my acount is avaliable only 2012, 2013 and 2014 serial numbers. I didn't got email after instalation (student version) and still looking for this number on my acount. I can't looking for help on helpdesk because to do this I need serial number, which is my problem that I dont have that one. Circle closed. 

Do You really think that should I dowload program once again by other browser?

Thanks ahead

Tags (2)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost