No Response to CER

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
sbrusco
226 Views, 2 Replies

No Response to CER

Hi All,

I posted here but just to be clear, the AutoCAD we're using is what came bundled in both the PDS and BDS.

We're experiencing crashes from simple things like changing tabs on the ribbon or switching between model and paperspace. We get the CER form and like good Autodesk users, we fill them in and send them off. Each of my users puts MY email address in the report form BUT i'm not getting any response from Autodesk, not even the ever popular "...we haven't found the solution but noticed..."

Has there been a change in how Autodesk reacts to CERs?

Sal

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
doni49
in reply to: sbrusco

I've submitted those many times.  I've never once recieved an email acknowledging the message.  But then TWICE in the past two years, those messages have resulted in a message saying that they had "a possible solution to a recently reported issue" and both times they suggested downloading the latest SP.

The latest of these was this past Friday.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 3
sbrusco
in reply to: doni49

Hi Don,

Thanks for the quick response.

I used to get responses suggesting i install the latest SP but now i get nothing. At least before i was able to see who was getting crashes and what they were doing when it happened.

Sal

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost