Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multileader not going to insertion point of block. Can I change this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Jason_S
264 Views, 2 Replies

Multileader not going to insertion point of block. Can I change this?

I created a multileader for a division of my firm.  They use a triangle with a number in it for notes.  I created the multileader under the multileader style tools.  All works great when picked off the Ribbon.  The problem is when I place that multileader on a tool palette.  When I use it from the tool palette it moves the leader part to the wrong area of the symbol.  I have set the tool palette properties to use the Style as its frame of reference for placement but it ignores it altogether.  See Attached.  Is there away in the tool palette to get it to look like the one on the right?  The bottom point of the triangle is the insertion point (0,0,0) of the block.

AutoCAD Architecture 2015 SP1

Thanks for the help.

tag2.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Victoria.Studley
in reply to: Jason_S

Hi Jason,

Thank you for posting. Could you provide a file that contains the block, for testing purposes?

Did this start happening after you installed Service Pack 1 for ACA 2015? Or was it happening without the service pack?

Does this happen if you create the same block and test it on another user's machine?

Victoria Studley
Content Experience Designer - Fusion 360
Fusion 360 | Learn & Support
Documentation | Contact Support
Message 3 of 3
Jason_S
in reply to: Victoria.Studley

@Victoria.Studley wrote:

Hi Jason,

Thank you for posting. Could you provide a file that contains the block, for testing purposes?

Did this start happening after you installed Service Pack 1 for ACA 2015? Or was it happening without the service pack?

Does this happen if you create the same block and test it on another user's machine?

Victoria -

Sorry for the delay in responding. 

This started before Service pack 1.  I installed SP1 to see if this would fix it, but unfortunately it didn't.

Yes, this happens on other user's computers also.

Attached is a DWG with the block and Multileader inserted. 

When I use the Multileader from the Ribbon with this set as the default all is good.  It only happens when I have it on a Tool Palette and drag into a drawing from the Tool Palette.

Thanks for the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost