Did you mean: 

MultiLeader Landings

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
C_Witt
582 Views, 7 Replies

MultiLeader Landings

I'm trying to find a way to be able to manually re-size a ML landing without the Text/Block moving (why it moves at all baffles the mind).

Can anyone offer a solution?

I know you can align them afterward using "mleaderalign", but I'm looking for a solution that doesn't depend on trial/error (with the current method it's possible you may have to do this more than once to get the right layout).

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: C_Witt

You can't do that.

Ask here if there is a custom programming option instead: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/visual-lisp-autolisp-and-general/bd-p/130
Message 3 of 8
C_Witt
in reply to: pendean

It was worth a shot. 

If I have to go the custom program route, I'll stick to .net.  Way more versatile than lisp.

Message 4 of 8
steve216586

You can do this with QL.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 5 of 8
C_Witt
in reply to: steve216586

your going to have to expand on that.. how does QL "do this"..? QL is for the old Leader/MText not MLeaders?
Message 6 of 8
pendean
in reply to: steve216586

QL is not MLEADER, old school disconnected shapes and not what the OP is seeking.
Message 7 of 8
doben

If you move the cursor over the landing grip you will get a shortcut menu and can then adjust the distance (Lengthen Landing) without affecting the text position. Please see attached.

Message 8 of 8
C_Witt
in reply to: doben

Nice.  I got to learn something new.   Thanks   (though i think it would be more intuitive if they had put the arrow on that end instead..)

^

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost