Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing hatch patterns

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Grave_3000
1130 Views, 4 Replies

Missing hatch patterns

I am a newer autocad user and am having a issue of finding some hatch patterns in autocad architecture 2015. i need to locate my bought hatches and put them back in my cad program. any help ?? !? 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
doben
in reply to: Grave_3000

You can add them to the file support search path via the Options dialog (I assume it's similar to the one in vanilla ACAD) Please see attached.

Message 3 of 5
fikusak
in reply to: doben

Hello. Please Help, I am missing all hatch patterns. When I load and old file, then it gives me an error "missing shx file". the problem started when i wanted to upgrade my hatches in support   C:\Users\cat\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2015\R20.0\enu

What can I do to fix it??????

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: fikusak

Hi,

>> I am missing all hatch patterns. When I load and old file, then it gives me an error "missing shx file"

"SHX" is a filetype used by text objects or linetypes, has nothing to do with hatches.

>> the problem started when i wanted to upgrade my hatches in support

What do you mean by "upgrade" my hatches, what have you done exactly?

If you have not done to much customizations you can reset AutoCAD profile to get your status back to default (>>>details<<<).

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Grave_3000

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost