Did you mean: 

linetype Problem

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Naruto2005
455 Views, 4 Replies

linetype Problem

Can someone help me in this I already set the LTSCALE,PSLTSCAL,CELSCALE,MLTSCALE to 1. And still in the Layout window the Dash and Hidden Linetype is Continous or solid.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
hwalker
in reply to: Naruto2005

Right

I've just had a look at your drawing and the first thing I've noticed a slight problem with is your viewports (don't worry it's not major). It's that you had an extra viewport which is overlapping the others (so to speak)

I also noticed when I went to modelspace a lot of your objects were not BYLAYER. This is one of the reasons why your lines do not appears as you wish.

The other problem is your drawings are too small for the linetype scale you are using. They are out by approximately a factor of 10

I've changed the linetype scale to .02 and as you can see in the attached it makes a world of difference

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Naruto2005

Bad drafting on your part: you have a foundatin plan in meters (drawn at 1:1 which is good), then in the same file you have details/tables/ of the foundation plan drawn at anything but 1:1. Very sloppy.

You can't do that and expect to also maintain a single settings for all those variables. Proper 'cadding' would dictate that each of these are in separate DWG files, each drawn at 1:1, and if you need them all in a single file them you XFREF them together.

This is not meant to be a rude question, I'm just asking: how long have you used AutoCAD and is your company not offering any guidance to you?
Message 4 of 5
Naruto2005
in reply to: pendean

yeah i know i could have used Xref. But at this time im using the copy paste comand or better put them all in one file. hehehe. They only need a blueprint that why i didn't use the xref. i have the file drawn i separate. DWg file. so i decided to put them on file file by COPY PASTE Command. hehe

Message 5 of 5
Naruto2005
in reply to: hwalker

thanks hwalker it solved my problem. \M/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost