Did you mean: 

licensing AutoCad 2014

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
kwi03
259 Views, 5 Replies

licensing AutoCad 2014

hello,

I have a certain number of licenses for AutoCAD 2014 (say 30) and a number of licenses for the Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Standard 2014 (say 5) and a number of licenses for AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (say 5).

Packages Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Standard 2014 and AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 also include a program AutoCAD 2014.

So in total I have 40 licenses for AutoCAD 2014.

Preparing a network installation of AutoCAD 2014. Wants to create a single installation package: AutoCAD 2014, how to prepare it in order to use all 40 licenses also license packages - which include AutoCAD 2014?

I greet

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
cadwomen
in reply to: kwi03

Hy

and NO you get 30 ACAD licenses  the other 10 are Suite  licenses  whit that you can run pur ACAD also

cu cw

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
Message 3 of 6
kwi03
in reply to: cadwomen

each packet has a different product key, but I would like to create an installation package with AutoCAD 2014, or is it possible?

or I have to create installation packages from AutoCAD 2014 for each product?

I greet

Message 4 of 6
DarrenP

you just create 1 deployment

the license cascading takes care of the licenses

the cascading order below

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/2014-Ca...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
kwi03
in reply to: DarrenP

Hello,

with which product code I create a deployment or of AutoCAD 2014 and Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Standard 2014 or AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014?

I greet

Message 6 of 6
DarrenP

use premium

but it shouldn't matter

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost