Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout viewport scale control won't show standard scale menu.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
2570 Views, 1 Reply

Layout viewport scale control won't show standard scale menu.

Situation: I created a 3d isometric view of a 1/2" pvc prototype I made.  In model space, I'm using block attributes to label fittings and pieces to create a parts list.

Problem:

In layout tab I can zoom and set up my view pretty much as I want. The view scale box in status bar shows the decimal value for the zoomed view but when the view scale box is clicked on the standard scale menu does not appear and I can't figure out why. Smiley Frustrated

When I go into the properties palette for the viewport the Standard Scale box shows Custom. When clicked on, the full standard scale appears but when I set it to any value other than Custom the value momentarily sets then resets back into Custom. Smiley Frustrated

The annotation scale entry in the viewport properties palette for the attribute blocks can be set without a problem.

I have a feeling there's a simple explanation (setting) for this but search as I might I can't find an answer. Any suggestions on where to look and or answers is greatly appreciated.

Using Autocad 2014.

Thanks,

maczee

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

answer: right click view cube select Parallel, viola, scale list is now accessible via the status bar....ouch.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost