Did you mean: 

layers seems to be frezze but they are not

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
prizmar
297 Views, 4 Replies

layers seems to be frezze but they are not

Hi amigos:

layers seems to be frezze but they are not, I can copy text or objeect lines etc but then I can't edit or delete, somebody knows what is going on, please heeelp!.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: prizmar

Post a DWG file and point to the objects in question so that we can try that too.
Message 3 of 5
GrantsPirate

Probably PICKFIRST needs to be set to 1.

GrantsPirate
Piping and Mech. Designer
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Always save a copy of the drawing before trying anything suggested here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If something I wrote can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, I meant the other one.

Message 4 of 5
Kent1Cooper

@prizmar wrote:

layers seems to be frezze but they are not, I can copy text or objeect lines etc but then I can't edit or delete, somebody knows what is going on, please heeelp!.

I assume you mean that the Layers seem to be locked.  [If they seemed to be frozen, you wouldn't be able to see anything on them to select for Copying, nor for trying to edit or delete them, etc.]  However, I don't have any suggestion as to what may be wrong, since normally you can't Copy things on locked Layers, any more than you can edit or delete them.  I agree that posting a drawing with the problem would be helpful.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 5 of 5
prizmar
in reply to: GrantsPirate

Thanks a lot, the pickfirst=1 solve the problem. I guess what caused the problem is eat sandwiches while you press the keyword :D.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost