Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layer Manger Issue - AutoCAD Mechanical - 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kiraimmorris
263 Views, 3 Replies

Layer Manger Issue - AutoCAD Mechanical - 2014

Layer Manager has an exclamation mark warning icon where the layer icon should be and all the other icons in layer manager have an "X" on them. Also the Layer Manager seems to have chunks missing, namely where my layers should be. This problem actually doesn't harm my productivity, nor any function of the program, but it's an incovenience to have an non-functioning layer manager. Also it seems to jump from drawing to drawing, but it takes a moment. when I first open a drawing everything is normal, but with in a few minutes my layer manager maximizes the reminimizes, upon further inspection I find that the new drawing has inhereted my problem.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: kiraimmorris

MECH forum is here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Mechanical-General/bd-p/39

But it sounds like you may have a graphics issue (chunks missing) as well as whatever else is going on: what changed on your system today or recently?
Message 3 of 4
kiraimmorris
in reply to: pendean

The changes that have been made came after the issue, like updating from Windows 8 to 8.1. And i've always been able to "patch it up" but i'm looking for a more permanent solution. But, not to worry, I've reposted on the correct forum. Thank You.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: kiraimmorris

2014 AutoCAD variants are not fully supported in Win8.1: search around, many user tips around but there is not one guaranteed fix.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost