Did you mean: 

Is it possible to move the status bar

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
bbslo
2528 Views, 3 Replies

Is it possible to move the status bar

Hello, I teach autocad and would like to move items on the status bar to the top of the workspace (students have trouble seeing it at the bottom when it's projected onto a screen). Does anyone know if that is possible? I would like to move the status bar (or just the row of toggle buttons and coordinates on the status bar) like you are able to move the command line. Given that you can't dock and undock the status bar, as you can the command line, I'm wondering if this is even possible? 

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
nestly2
in reply to: bbslo

Welcome to the Autodesk forums.

As far as I know, the Status bar location is fixed.  The only solution I can think of is to resize the AutoCAD window so there's some space between AutoCAD and the Windows taskbar.

Message 3 of 4
bbslo
in reply to: nestly2

I think it's fixed too. Thanks so much for your quick responds and suggestion.  I'll give it a try.

Message 4 of 4
doni49
in reply to: bbslo

Have you ever used the Magnifier tool?  It's part of the Acceissiblity tools included in windows.  It's intended for people with eyesight issues.  If you set it up right, it could even serve to highlight one particular part of your screen.

See the screenshots below for a couple different possibilities.

MagLens.png

MagLens.png

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost