Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is DWG TrueView and AutoCAD Language Packs licensed product?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
manghnanip
2183 Views, 3 Replies

Is DWG TrueView and AutoCAD Language Packs licensed product?

Hello,

I would like to know whether DWG TrueView, AutoCAD Language Packs and Autodesk Navisworks Simulate - DWG File Reader licensed product? Or I can install them as free product.

BR

Pankaj

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
edwin.prakoso
in reply to: manghnanip

DWG TrueView is a free product. Language pack doesn't require a license, but AutoCAD does. You need AutoCAD before you can install a language pack, don't you?
Navisworks Simulate is a commercial product. Navisworks Freedom is the free product from Navisworks family.
If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter
Message 3 of 4
dgorsman
in reply to: edwin.prakoso

The NWC exporter plug-ins should be free to install without any license needs, so users of other software can provide NWC files as needed without the full software.  The full Navisworks Simulate program *does* require a license but that is included in many of the Suite product licenses.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 4 of 4
jggerth1
in reply to: edwin.prakoso

For the OP:

To clarify -- all of the mentioned products are copyrighted and licensed by Autodesk.  the _terms_ of the license make it freely installable and usable, eg it's 'gratis' software.  It's licesned, but the license does not require monetary payment.

Read the EULA included with each to get a picture of what you can and cannot do within the terms of the license.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost