INTEGRATE MULTIPLE DRAWING FILE TO SINGLE FILE AS PDF - AUTOCAD 2014

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ryan.mijares24
897 Views, 4 Replies

INTEGRATE MULTIPLE DRAWING FILE TO SINGLE FILE AS PDF - AUTOCAD 2014

Hi,

My question is... It is possible to integrate those multiple drawings in model space to convert a single pdf file? i dont have use layout space as my final composition drawing, so that i draw directly in model space, even my final touches like putting title block, detailling, floor plan etc is there. somethimes my client asked for me, soft copy to email them for their plans, it is hastle to convert one by one as pdf, even in how i attached it to my email it is large to send it, Please help regarding in this matter guyz...

Thank You!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jggerth1
in reply to: ryan.mijares24

Paper space has been the answer for a couple of decades now.....

Message 3 of 5
ryan.mijares24
in reply to: jggerth1

Let say i use paper space in my drawing, what should i do? 

Message 4 of 5
ukdxb012
in reply to: ryan.mijares24

Setup multiple layouts as if these were your physical pieces of paper. On each layout, place the drawing frame and views to the model drawing in 1:1. Setup each layout with page setups and configure, printing will then become much easier for you. Publish to PDF via batch plot using page setups or override settings and print as a multi or single page pdf.

Alternatively, break up you model to multiple models, create a layout in each and batch print the individual drawings. I would actually recommend this route as having all your information in one file can be risky, particularly if the file became corrupt etc but everyone has different opinions on this...

Last idea, save your model and use it as an xref, reference the model into multiple singular host drawings, create the layouts etc as above and publish your plots to pdf via batch plot.

Check out this link... http://youtu.be/Fr0e9cVR5RQ

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 5 of 5
ryan.mijares24
in reply to: ukdxb012

Thank you so much sir! this is very helpful much to me, 😄

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost