Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation complete. Some products failed to install. AutoCAD 2014

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
LonghaoG
4435 Views, 7 Replies

Installation complete. Some products failed to install. AutoCAD 2014

I have tried to install revit 2014, cad 2014 and maya 2014 for many times, finally revit successfully be installed, but cad 2014 still has the same problem like this.

Can some1 help me to solve this...........T.T...

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: LonghaoG

Search the installation forum for 1603 errors, many solutions posted. http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24
Message 3 of 8
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

I agree with Dean, there are already a lot of posts (and solutions) for 1603 >>>click<<<. If you have already tried some of them let us know what you have tried yet!

In your case (from your log-file) the Framework installation fails every time ... start to install Framework 4.0 from your installation media first, then you see more detailed what is missing (e.g. missing permissions).

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 4 of 8
edwin.prakoso

Probably you want to try this. It's one of the famous 1603 instalation error. 

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/08/error-install-net-framework-runtime-40-kb2468871-...

If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter
Message 5 of 8
LonghaoG
in reply to: pendean

Thanks very much for your reply, I found someone help me to solve this, but I have tried several solutions from the forums for 1603 problem, it maybe the language package bug.

Message 6 of 8
LonghaoG
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Thanks very much for your reply, I found someone help me to solve this, but I have tried several solutions from the forums for 1603 problem, it maybe the language package bug.

Win8 system has Framework 4.5 I think.

Language package ignored maybe helpful.

Message 7 of 8
LonghaoG
in reply to: edwin.prakoso

Message 8 of 8
phhumike

I got this error message "Install AutoCAD® Mechanical 2015 제품별 팩 Failed Installation aborted, Result=1603" when I installing Korean Language pack 2015 . on windows 8.1 

Other languages packs 2015  installed success, not Korean, I have tried several machines on 8.1 same errors.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost