iDrop and IE9 not working with Publish to Web

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
ukdxb012
532 Views, 3 Replies

iDrop and IE9 not working with Publish to Web

Hi,

Does anyone know why the iDrop functionality included in the Publish to Web feature still inside AutoCAD 2013 no longer works...

We use this to tool to host AutoCAD Detail Libraries so users can open details in Design Review or drag and drop details as blocks as they please, exploding the blocks and editing the details to suit the need. However, this no longer works on our webpages!!!

FYI, We are using IE9 both 32 and 64 Bit.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Albert_Rius
in reply to: ukdxb012

Hi

Seems that the last changes in html code make that thw publish to web pages can't be displayed correctly. As a workaround can you try to run your web pages adding your site in the compatiblity mode list of web sites (Tools -> Compatibility View Settings). This will load the pages as in Ie7/8.

Thanks

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Albert Rius
Technical Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
ukdxb012

Hi,

I've just tried this but when you load the htm page and then go to (Tools -> Compatibility View Settings) it wont let you add the site. However i have just noticed that the idrop symbol now appears and works... strange! Not sure what's changed?

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 4 of 4
ukdxb012

Hi,

I know this post is old but thought i should let you know that we managed to fix this in the end!

To fix the problem, you need to turn off "Enable Protected Mode" in Internet Options > Security > Internet.

This fixed idrop for us :smileyhappy:

P.S - You may also want to run the Webpage as IE8!

Duncan Brannan
Twitter | LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost