Did you mean: 

Icons at bottom of screen

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
k_lal00
2682 Views, 5 Replies

Icons at bottom of screen

OK, I am sure this is an easy one, but how do I turn off or minimize the number of icons that show up along the bottom of my Acad screen?  There are so many, that the layouts of my drawing have to be selected by using a drop down. See attached for example.

Thank

KW

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
nestly2
in reply to: k_lal00

In AutoCAD2014 and earlier, right click on any of the icons and select "Display" from the right click menu and uncheck those you don't want displayed.

In AutoCAD2015, click the icon in that status bar that's the fartherest to the right... (3 horizontal bars) and remove the checkmarks from those you don't want displayed

Message 3 of 6
Light_Guy
in reply to: k_lal00

If you are using 2015, click on the Customization icon (furthest to the right) and a pop up menu will appear where you check on/off each icon. For 2014 and earlier, you can right click in an open space on the bar and you will get a pop up menu for OSNAPS, POLAR, etc and then for the right side icons (Paper/Model, Hardware acceleration, etc..) there is a small pull down arrow between Isolate Objects and Clean Screen that will give you the pop up menu.

Paul Hamor
"Always good ships!"
Message 4 of 6
nestly2
in reply to: nestly2

Also, you can move the tabs/layouts above the Status bar (if you don't mind giving up the screen real estate. 

Right click on any Layout tab > Dock above Status Bar

Message 5 of 6
k_lal00

Thank you All for the help!  That was easy.

Message 6 of 6
k_lal00

Good also to know, thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost