Did you mean: 

I cannot download AutoCAD 2015 because of "Network Error" issue

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mericsuna
4797 Views, 5 Replies

I cannot download AutoCAD 2015 because of "Network Error" issue

Hello. I am trying to download AutoCAD 2015 via my Student License to Windows 8.1 x64 but, I take the problem which I will put its screenshot now. Would you mind if you help me to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Error.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
GPSJane
in reply to: mericsuna

Slow connection? If the download loses connectivity for a certain period of time it would time out. Have you tried emailing them? They tend to respond and sort stuff out quite well.,

Message 3 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: GPSJane

try downloading from here

You can access most current + previous supported version Browser Download links (including the Design & Creation Suites) through Matt, Autodesks Virtual Assistant. http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
>download links
Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
mericsuna

Yes, you are right about my connection speed. It is 1 megabit. But, I don't think it has been caused by slow connection. If it is caused by slow conection, why it was stopped at middle, not at beginning? Why it hasn't been solved though I had pushed "Retry" button over and over again? Thank you very much.

Message 5 of 6
GPSJane
in reply to: mericsuna

A slow connection can be steady and work for a while then time out anyway because a delay just took too long. The retry might be starting from scratch, not from where it failed.

Try the download site mentioned above.

Message 6 of 6
mericsuna

Ma'am, do you know if there is an offical one-link download of AutoCAD 2015?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost