Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to plot drawings with images

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
BeKirra
750 Views, 7 Replies

How to plot drawings with images

I have setup our templates for a long time and never look them again.

I forget the system variable which plots the images (jpg, bmp, etc) in drawings.

What is the system variable?

Thanks for your help.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: BeKirra

There is no variable: what are you plotting to and using what driver?
And what did you used to plot to that worked?
And are your images on No-Plot layers?
Message 3 of 8
BeKirra
in reply to: pendean

I found that the image in the drawing can be plotted in my pc while it doesn't when the same drawing opened in other pc.

I guess there is a SV to do the job.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
Message 4 of 8
pendean

Again, what are you plotting to and using what driver for both PCs?
Message 5 of 8
BeKirra

Plot a drawing with logos (jpg images) as part of title block.

We use the default printer drive.

We use this years without any problem until today and it only happens on the other pc.

X² + Y² = C²
Message 6 of 8
pendean

What's different about the other PC from yours?
What is the default printer and driver? You are not providing any information: remember, we can't see your system and we don't know what you are plotting to. Ask your network admin to help.
Message 7 of 8
BeKirra

This problem is definitely not a printer/drive-related issue.

However, I found out that the pc user did something unexpectedly.

Thanks.

X² + Y² = C²
Message 8 of 8
pendean

And here I thought you were in control the whole time: glad you found the fix.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost