Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make a title box

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
aarifmalik
434 Views, 6 Replies

how to make a title box

i know how to make floor plan bt i dont how to make the titlle block on side of the sheet in which i could describe the specifications of the drawings or my name etcc plz tell me how to make as i make floor plans simple as cad open then i do units n limits etc
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: aarifmalik

A titleblock is no different to draw than a floor plan. Lines and text.
Where exactly are you having diificulties?
Message 3 of 7
aarifmalik

Does i have to make two files
Message 4 of 7
steve216586

You only need two files if you are creating the titleblock in AutoCAD Mechanical. Then you would need a border drawing file and a title drawing file. A Vanilla AutoCAD titleblock does not need to be made of separate files.

Either way...

I suggest opening a titleblock which AutoCAD provides in the download content. Select an ANSI or ISO first! You can SAVEAS and modify to suit your needs. Attributes can be added for text which may need to change from project to project or drawing to drawing. All other text such as your company contact info should be static. You can also add .tif files for logos and merge them with your titleblock, unless you want to draw it with linework.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 5 of 7
pendean

No, not needed.

Do you need help understanding how paperspace works or how to draw it all in modelspace and plot it? Do you work for a company? Or on your own? Have you never used a DWG file with a titleblock before?

Tell us more about your limitations, where the issue really is: I suspect there is more to it that you are discussing here.
Message 6 of 7
aarifmalik

I give floor plans to my czn with simple autocad bt i dnt dont how to write scale or description on side as avarchitect gives like in revit, so tell me how to make this as the floor plan on left side of a page n on rite side my details abt that floor plan
Message 7 of 7
aarifmalik

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost