Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Edit Array Path if the Path has been Deleted

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
celloryno
7713 Views, 3 Replies

How to Edit Array Path if the Path has been Deleted

Does anyone know how to edit an array path, or show the array path after its been deleted? I am trying to respace my array, and cannot space them apart enough because the path (a line) I created was too short. However, I have already deleted the path and saved the file a few days ago. Now I can't seem to show the path, or even copy the original object to re-create an array. Any suggestions would be great!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
edwin.prakoso
in reply to: celloryno

If the array is associative, you can modify it even you deleted the path. But if it's not associative, the only thing you can do is to delete the objects and recreate the array.
If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter
Message 3 of 4
annieruth7

I have the same issue.

Message 4 of 4
clangford

I had the same issue.  What worked for me is changing the "Fill Entire Path" option in the Properties, under Misc section of Properties.  If you change Fill Entire Path to No, an arrow will appear at the end of the path which you can move along the path to add or remove to your array.  Hope this helps.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost