Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change color of layout grey background

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
alvin.yt
7478 Views, 6 Replies

how to change color of layout grey background

Hi, how to change the grey background color of the Layout Tab?

I know how to change the sheet background color but i couldnt find how to change the big grey background color. I once used it with a black background in someone's computer, so i thought its possible to change it.

Thanks! 🙂 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Kent1Cooper
in reply to: alvin.yt

OPTIONS command; Display tab; [in 2015 -- there may be variants in other versions] Window Elements area; Colors... button; in the Context: list, Sheet / layout; in the Interface Element: list, Uniform background; pick your color from the Color: pull-down list; Apply & Close button at the bottom; OK button in Options.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 3 of 7
alvin.yt
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

Hi Kent1Cooper,

Thanks for your response. And yea, I knew how to change the paper background (as what you wrote down). 

The thing im trying to figure out is how to change the grey area outside the paper sheet, not the paper background itself. 

do you know how to do it too? 

Thanks 😄

Message 4 of 7
Kent1Cooper

@alvin.yt wrote:

The thing im trying to figure out is how to change the grey area outside the paper sheet, not the paper background itself. 

do you know how to do it too? 

I don't.  It may not be possible, since Sheet / layout is one item in the Color settings' Context: list.  If Sheet and Layout were separate items....  Or it may possibly be something that's controlled by Windows settings rather than AutoCAD settings.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 5 of 7
alvin.yt
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

okay. Thanks so much 🙂 Kent1Cooper 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Just go to Option: Display Tab > Layout elements > untick the Display paper background. That is 😉
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost