Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I shut off autodesk 360 so I can save my drawings?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
HullDrafter
742 Views, 6 Replies

How do I shut off autodesk 360 so I can save my drawings?

I have opened a drawing, and thought I logged into autodesk 360. Thought..................My log in name is shown at the top of my desk top, but...when it comes time to save, I am not logged into autodesk 360. When I go onlione, I am logged into autodesk 360, but my computer still can't see it. I just want this nightmare to end. How do I shut off autodesk 360 so I can save my drawing onto my own harddrive. I don't want to put it online. I JUST WANT TO SAVE MY DRAWING!!!

Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
scot-65
in reply to: HullDrafter

Command CUILOAD and unload 360.
Close AutoCAD.
Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Uninstall 360.
There is a program that will hide the information center area... do a search.

Scot-65
A gift of extraordinary Common Sense does not require an Acronym Suffix to be added to my given name.

Message 3 of 7
nestly2

@HullDrafter wrote:

Any suggestions?

I have 360 installed, but I prevent it from running by disabling it in Windows > MSCONFIG.  Worked in previous versions, but I haven't had 2015 installed long enough to know for sure whether that's enough to effectively "kill" it.

If you need to kill 360 while it's already running, Start Windows Task Manager  (CTRL + Shift + Esc) and end AdSync.exe on the Processes tab

Message 4 of 7
dgorsman
in reply to: scot-65

There's a number of progressive steps which can be taken, from launching 360 and changing the settings so it *doesn't* connect when logging into Windows, to twiddling the install image so its not installed in the first place.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 5 of 7
HullDrafter

Believe it or not, after giving me grief for 5 hours, and not letting me in, autodesk 360 let me register and is now working fine. I rebooted, fought the icon tooth and nail for 3 hours during which it wouldn't acknowledge that I was on line, or even listed on autodesk 360. But, it works now, I just don't know why.

Message 6 of 7
nestly2

That's good to hear, but if you don't have a reason to send your drawings flying off into the clouds... I'd put the clamps on 360 anyway.

Message 7 of 7
HullDrafter

Definitely

Scott Orman
Draftsman
[Impax Pharmaceuticals]
31145 San Antonio Street
Hayward, CA, 94544
T: 1-510-240-6746
C: 1-408-314-8390
sorman@impaxlabs.com
www.impaxlabs.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost