Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reinstall AutoCAD 2015 onto my new laptop?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
WarrenSmiley23
930 Views, 5 Replies

How do I reinstall AutoCAD 2015 onto my new laptop?

I had AutoCAD 2015 installed on my old laptop.  AutoCAD 2015 Non-Language Spccific. I have my certificate and all the details but none of the web pages explain how to redownload the software.  I am logged into my account but it does not show the software.  It is impossible to talk to a human about this which is quite frustrating. 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: WarrenSmiley23

@WarrenSmiley23 wrote:

I had AutoCAD 2015 installed on my old laptop.  AutoCAD 2015 Non-Language Spccific. I have my certificate and all the details but none of the web pages explain how to redownload the software.  I am logged into my account but it does not show the software.  It is impossible to talk to a human about this which is quite frustrating. 

you can download from here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/topics/account-management/software-downloads/download-methods/virtual-...

did you contact your reseller?

Message 3 of 6
WarrenSmiley23
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you.  The reseller told me to contact AutoDesk.  I am trying your suggestion now.

Message 4 of 6
WarrenSmiley23
in reply to: Anonymous

It is downloading now so I am sure it will work.  Excellent reply.  Multiple Kudos on this.  I was getting quite frustrated with AutoDesk.

Message 5 of 6
pendean
in reply to: WarrenSmiley23

You can "talk" to Autodesk for free at the same link you found thew download above. Help yourself.

Autodesk expects you to contact your reseller for help (you have a lame reseller it would appear, sorry you got stuck with a schmuck, complain to his supervisor) or seek help by yourself, UNLESS you pay for subscription then Autodesk will help. Did you buy a subscription? Did your reseller mention to you that after January 31 (less than two weeks away) if you don't have subscription you will pay a lot more than full price to upgrade in the future?
Message 6 of 6

Thank you for your reply.  We do have  We do have a maintem=nanace subsciption with web support.  Thanks for the heads-up on that.  I attended the first 2 AutoCAD user group meetings years ago and loved attending.  Building my social network with others in the field was awesome.  Do they still have these meetings?  NAAUG?  Thnaks again and Kudos.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost