Did you mean: 

HELP!!!!! I bought CAD and no service

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
427 Views, 6 Replies

HELP!!!!! I bought CAD and no service

Hi

I bought CAD yesterday. My credit card was charged. I have not received a confriming email and in desperate email of the program. Can someone please give me direction. thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
nestly2
in reply to: Anonymous

You purchased an Autodesk product, right?

Where did you purchase it from? The Autodesk store?  http://www.autodesk.com/store

Did you check your spam and trash folders to make sure your email app didn't filter the email?

Check link below for more Order Information / troubleshooting.

https://store.autodesk.com/store?Action=DisplayOrderInformationPage&Locale=en_US&SiteID=adskus&Theme...

Message 3 of 7
JDMather

You can use in 30-day Trial mode while you wait for your serial number.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 7
pendean

If you are just looking for a product download you should be able to find it at the Autodesk Customer Service Virtual Agent, you can use it for 30-days until you get the confirmation email (it's not instant):
•In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
•In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
1. Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
2. Disable UAC
3. Close and reopen your preferred browser.
4. Go to http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
5. Select the choice "Download Links".
6. Select your product, then variant, then version as applicable.
7. You should now be presented with the choice to download your software.

In the meantime, contact the location you PURCHASED the software from, this is not the location for sales support.

Message 5 of 7
Ron-C

Need more info !

1) Did you by Autocad ?

2) Did you buy Full Autocad ?

3) Did you buy Autocad LT

4) Did you buy Autocad version 2015?  2014 ? or ??????

5) What did you pay for it ?

6) Now the BIG question.........Did you buy it from Autodesk or certified Autodesk reseller ?

If you said no to #6.......where did you buy it ?

Local retailer ?

Online web site ?  (If so.you may have purchsed illegal software, and or you may never receive your product !)

Hope for your sake..this is not the case !

Message 6 of 7

Simple answer, Get Support, and ¿who or how is your thechnology solution provider?.

Ed.D.& M.Eng.Alberto Pérez Parra.Mechanical Engineer and Designer, Instructor, Professor and CAD/CAM/CAE/CFD Enthusiast, México.
Design Proeficency
Let me know that my help was useful clicking: "Accept as solution" button, thanks. Info. and contact: |Twitter|LinkedIn| Credly|.

Message 7 of 7
chemionix321

You need to get all the information correctly about Cad Services. Which was the exact product? Spaaming and trashers are very prominent. Recheck and may be you can get the update for the same.

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost