Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geolocation in AutoCAD 2012

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1793 Views, 1 Reply

Geolocation in AutoCAD 2012

Thank you for your great guidance. I followed all instructions you gave me, such as deleting all autocad software and re-downloading. Now "AutoCad material library" is on my laptop. However, Geolocation still doesn't work...

I watched some tutorial videos on youtube, and followed their instructions, including dropping marker on a map, GIS coordinating system, and specifying the north direction, but a map doesn't pop up. Could tell me any solutions for me?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mflat
in reply to: Anonymous

Kinoyan - I'm having the identical problem - I feel your pain! The map image appears great in the Graphic Location window but after dropping the marker and indicating north in Model Space, no map image shows up.

The latest I've been told is; "a recent windows service pack had broken something in how Autocad and Bing Map Service talk to each other, and they were trying to get a fix.".

I've been experiencing this anomally since late last week. I sure hope it doesn't take too long - I'm dead in the water on a project where I really need this ability!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost