Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at fd8d940dh

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
krhoades56
1086 Views, 6 Replies

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at fd8d940dh

AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 - Click on the golden A int he top left of the screen and I receive the following FATAL ERROR.  Has anyone else seen this before, or does anyone have any idea how to get around it?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi,

have you just installed Mech2013 and the issue started with the first start of Mech or was Mech working fine for some time and the issue started later?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 7

AutoCAD 2013 Mechanical worked fine on the machine for several months, then out of the blue, I started getting this error. 

Message 4 of 7
pendean
in reply to: krhoades56

Windows System Restore back to a month it all worked might be worth trying first.
Message 5 of 7
krhoades56
in reply to: pendean

I don't think we had a restore point set from back a month ago.  Would a complete uninstall and reinstall correct the issue?

Message 6 of 7
pendean
in reply to: krhoades56

Message 7 of 7

Hi,

I would look into control panel ==> software (plus updates) what happend last on the system and I would first uninstall that changes/updates.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost