Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0x00d5 Exception at ece1069h

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
aperezleyva
2861 Views, 3 Replies

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0x00d5 Exception at ece1069h

I am using AutoCad Student Edition 2014, and a little while after opening the program, a dialog box pops up stating "Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0x00d5 Exception at ece1069h". I already reset my AutoCad to its original or default settings as it was suggested on the Autodesk website, but the dialog box popped up once again and forced my AutoCad to abort and exit out. I would like to know if anyone else has had this problem as well and how they have resolved it. Please and thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

did AutoCAD ever work or did you just install AutoCAD and it never started yet?

If AutoCAD was always working without issues ... when did it work last time and when did the crashing start (if it worked until last friday I guess you have installed (maybe in background) Windows updates and uninstalling them might help.

Besides of that please make a screenshot from your exception message, the number you show are not usual ones!

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4

Hello AutoDesk Community,

AutoCad worked perfectly well up until yesterday night, when these dialog boxes began to pop up. However, it had been an entire summer since I had utilized AutoCad, so since this was the first time opening it, I have no clue what could have gone wrong during the summer that affected it in this way. I tried resetting the program back to its default settings and changing my profile as it was suggested on the Autodesk website, but neither of those worked. Then, I tried updating my AutoCad, and a few minutes after starting, my entire computer crashed. I took it to my school's help desk, where they were able to re-start it. They recommended that I uninstall AutoCad and all other AutoDesk related programs from my computer and update any apps on my Windows 8. I followed all of their instructions, and so far, it has worked. I had AutoCad opened and worked on it for a little bit, and the dialog box did not appear. Hopefully, it never comes back, but if it does, I will let you know.

Thank You!

Adri

Message 4 of 4

Hi,

thank you for your feedback!

So I wish you too that you never again see that exception message. 😉

Happy working, - alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost