linna_zheng
Message 1 of 2 (568 Views)

Fatal error: e5f7a42ah

568 Views, 1 Replies
08-08-2012 10:07 AM

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation

Reading 0xffffffff

Exception at e5f7a42ah

This error has recurred multiple times randomly over the past few days - sometimes when I'm moving a large group of objects with ORTHO, other times when I'm just starting ACAD. It hasn't happened today yet, but if anyone has a solution for this problem it would be a great help.

Yesterday I opened a drawing that was perfectly fine when I saved it - but many of the objects were misplaced in increments of lengths I was working in (10s and 25s). I believe that it's related to the fatal error I'm experiencing.

Also the following attachment shows a glitch I face regularly. The stretch points of multiple objects appear as duplicates of one another, except the 'ghost' sets of strech points are far away from their originals. It's not a serious problem, just wondering if other peope have the same one?

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 2 (540 Views)

Re: Fatal error: e5f7a42ah

08-10-2012 12:29 AM in reply to: linna_zheng

Hi,

>> the 'ghost' sets of strech points are far away from their originals

There were some posts about "ghosting", but if I remember correct, these problems were alway in layouts, not in modelspace. But you can search for "ghost" in the AutoCAD 2013 section, you'll find already some of them!

I would try to disable the hardware-acceleration for a while (plus ... let us know what gc you have).

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!