Initially we got an error message stating: "error: no function definition: VLAX-USER-PRODUCT-KEY"
We did some trouble shooting ourselves with information obtained via several web searches, involvding the following:
1) Adding .fas files from the Express directory to the appload.
2) Reloading the acetmain.cuix via menuload (had to unload it first, since it was apparently already loaded)
3) Removing and re-adding Express Tools via Programs & Features (Add/Remove programs)
4) Reinstalling AutoCAD 2014
5) Running (vl-load-com) from the command line (no effect)
6) Running expressmenu and expresstools from the commandline (says it's successful)...
...then we are now getting "error: no function definition: VLAX-MACHINE-PRODUCT-KEY"
The registry keys appear to be OK, and I am seriously at the end of my tether. I have pretty much tried everything I could find to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.
Additional information (system specifications):
Windows 7 64-bit
Intel Core i7 960 3.2 GHz
Nvidia Quadro FX 380 512MB 64-bit
24 GB RAM
AutoCAD 2014 64-bit
try to reset your AutoCAD profile (to be found in the startmenu of Windows) so your user-settings get reseted (or login to your Windows with another user-account) and try to start AutoCAD there. ...same problem?
- alfred -
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.
Upgrading to a 2015 product? Make sure to check these out 1st!