Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception warning on every close

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kstate92
1008 Views, 3 Replies

Exception warning on every close

For about a week or so, everytime I close AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (part of Inventor Pro, used with Vanilla-based profile), I now get this:

AutoCAD 2014 Shutdown error.PNG

AutoCAD 2014 Shutdown error 2.PNG

The writing / address changes, but the C000005 involving accoremgd.dll is the constant.

I don't lose anything, so it's more of an annoyance.  I'm up to date on SPs, as far as I can tell.

KState92
Inventor Professional 2020
AutoCAD Mechanical 2022.0.1
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - 1903
Core i7-8700 32 GB Ram
Quadro P2000
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dmfrazier
in reply to: kstate92
Message 3 of 4
bryce.thelin
in reply to: kstate92

The C0000005 address error denotes a generic memory exception, but when AutoCAD is concerned, it does usually have something to do with the video driver.

Do the errors come up when closing drawings or when exiting AutoCAD Mechanical? Try closing all drawings and then exit the program to see exactly when the exceptions appear. I have seen drawings which contain certain Civil objects cause errors when exiting AutoCAD if the Civil object enabler is installed.

Here is an article that should help:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/article/AutoCAD-crashes-when-you-close-a-drawing-or-exit-the-program

Bryce Thelin
AutoCAD Product Support
Message 4 of 4
kstate92
in reply to: bryce.thelin

The error never happens when just closing a drawing; only when closing the program itself.  Closing all drawings first before exiting the program makes no difference.

Nvidia Quadro 4000 with driver 9.18.13.1106.

From the referenced page:

Uninstall Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 

There have been a few cases of the plug-in that Sketchbook installs into AutoCAD, crashing the program when it exits. Uninstall Sketchbook, especially if you don't need it. Uninstalling and reinstalling the program may even stop the plug-in from causing a crash.

I might try this first when I find the time.

KState92
Inventor Professional 2020
AutoCAD Mechanical 2022.0.1
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - 1903
Core i7-8700 32 GB Ram
Quadro P2000

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost