Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 1303 when installing autocad 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
chernandez34
1729 Views, 3 Replies

error 1303 when installing autocad 2013

I am running into the issue where I am unable to install autocad 2013 and am getting error 1303. I am unable to alter or change the permissions for the folder path c>program files> autodesk>autocad2014>sample. I have access and full permissions for each folder above the sample folder but have not been able to alter the permissions for the sample folder and am unable to take ownership of this folder. has anyone else had this issue or solved this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 3 of 4
chernandez34
in reply to: pendean

Pendean,

I have tried both of these already to no avail. the solutions in the first link didn't solve the solution and I am unable to change any of the sample folders permissions. I tried to change the ownership before posting but I keep getting an access denied error and can't alter any permissions of any of the profiles associated with the sample folder and am unable to view the current owner of the smple folder.

Message 4 of 4
KakaSungura
in reply to: chernandez34

1. Go to the folder that you were told the installer doesn't have access to.

2. Delete it.

In my case, I deleted "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Autodesk"

Looking back, I think the issue is with previous Autodesk installations. I had another program installed, so the folders within my "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Autodesk\" were not accessible to the installer.

Nikishika mouse wanajua ni mazishi!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost