Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edits not showing until regen

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dmmeehan
381 Views, 3 Replies

Edits not showing until regen

I have a drawing that does not show edits until a regen is issued. It is just a dwg made up of xrefs in modelspace and text/dims in paperspace. If I am zoomed to extents and erase an object or edit it all is fine. As soon as I zoom in to edit or erase, the object remains until a regen is issued. Regenauto is on. What is happening?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: dmmeehan

@dmmeehan wrote:

I have a drawing that does not show edits until a regen is issued. It is just a dwg made up of xrefs in modelspace and text/dims in paperspace. If I am zoomed to extents and erase an object or edit it all is fine. As soon as I zoom in to edit or erase, the object remains until a regen is issued. Regenauto is on. What is happening?

Video card driver up to date?  -PURGE and or AUDIT recently?

Message 3 of 4
dmmeehan
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes,yes & yes. Also, cannoscale checked as well as scalelistedit. This is only happening in one file. Not sure if a "by drawing" variable has been altered or if the file just has some kind of bug in it. It seems display related but, like I said, other drawings are working fine. Even other files that use the same base xrefs are fine.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: dmmeehan

@dmmeehan wrote:

Yes,yes & yes. Also, cannoscale checked as well as scalelistedit. This is only happening in one file. Not sure if a "by drawing" variable has been altered or if the file just has some kind of bug in it. It seems display related but, like I said, other drawings are working fine. Even other files that use the same base xrefs are fine.

Post your problem dwg.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost