Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDIT copy command in Auto Cad 2015

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
JaywantJadhav4586
773 Views, 3 Replies

EDIT copy command in Auto Cad 2015

I am not able to use EDIT copy command in Auto Cad 2015. it's giving error " Copy to clipboard faild"

The file contents diffrent layers with diffrent elevations & also few blocks. when I copy single object it's work fine.

I am using Auto Cad Civil 3D & it's under subscription.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@JaywantJadhav4586 wrote:

I am not able to use EDIT copy command in Auto Cad 2015. it's giving error " Copy to clipboard faild"

The file contents diffrent layers with diffrent elevations & also few blocks. when I copy single object it's work fine.

I am using Auto Cad Civil 3D & it's under subscription.

You might want to post in the C3D forum.  Subscription has no bearing here.

Message 3 of 4
pendean
in reply to: JaywantJadhav4586

Why don't you ask for help on the Subscription Page? It's what you're paying for... .
Message 4 of 4
doni49
in reply to: justshutup

@justshutup wrote:
You might want to post in the C3D forum.  Subscription has no bearing here.

Unless OP is trying to copy C3D elements (such as featurelines, surfaces etc), then I'd say that the Acad forum would be correct.  

OP:  As Dean suggests, since you are on subscription, I think you'd be wise to open a support ticket.

You noted that you're on subscription but that fact should have no bearing on what's causing this issue.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost