Did you mean: 

Drawing/file tabs

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
408 Views, 4 Replies

Drawing/file tabs

Hi all,

Since last week I noticed that the drwing/file tabs only shows two drawings when I have more than two open drawings in the AutoCAD session. is there a way to show more than two tabs? 

I know there is an icon to show a list of the drawings opened in the session, but I rather navigate on tabs.

Thanks all in advanced

Johny D.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you provide a full program screenshot of the issue?
Message 3 of 5
nrz13

I'd comment on the thread linked below, which seems to be the same issue you are reporting.  Maybe there will be some things you have in common that will help determine a cause to the problem.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-2013-2014-2015/number-of-files-in-files-tabs-seems-to-vary/m-p...

Work:  AutoCAD 2022.1.3, Windows 10 Pro v22H2 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700K, 32GB RAM, Samsung 960 Pro SSD, AMD Radeon Pro WX 5100, 3 Dell Monitors (3840x2160)
Home: AutoCAD 2022.1.3, Windows 10 Pro v22H2 64-bit, Intel Core i7-11700, 64GB RAM, Samsung 980 Pro SSD, NVIDIA Quadro P2200, Dell Monitor (3840x2160)
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Here is the screen shot

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Hi all,

I don't know how but the file tabs are working again. Last week I still had the same problem but yesterday it worked fine.

What happened? I don't know but it is working now.

If some one know the solution, please make it public.

Thanks all for your replies.

Johny D.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost