Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double-Click editing doesn't work in certain drawings

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
PencilsWereSoEasy
428 Views, 5 Replies

Double-Click editing doesn't work in certain drawings

Does anyone know of any drawing-specific settings that would disable double-click editing? 

I should mention that we actually have DBLCLKEDIT set to off and we handle the event with our own code.  It's working on all but one or two drawings and i can't figure out what's different betweent them.  The command line is returning "Invalid Input"...

doni49
in reply to: PencilsWereSoEasy

Well my first thought is there's something wrong in your code and without seeing the code, I can't tell you WHAT that is.  Without seeing your dwg files, "the difference between" them could be just about anything.

But if you're getting Invalid Input messages, then my first guess is that you're double clicking something that the codes isn't set up to handle.

What element type is this?

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 6
RockZNelson
in reply to: doni49

I am having the same issue.  No double clock edit on well nothing.  Also, my right click context menu not working regardless what my right click settings are under user settings, but it will work say within the Mtext editor.  Also, when i select say a hatch pattern my ribbon would react, now notthing.

Message 4 of 6
bluebrad60
in reply to: RockZNelson

Just a guess on my part...Check you 'pickfirst' variable. ensure it is set to one. Been caught with this once or twice.

cheers.

Message 5 of 6
Patchy
in reply to: RockZNelson

What is your QAFLAGS settings? zero?

Message 6 of 6
RockZNelson
in reply to: Patchy

YES ZERO -- Rock Z Nelson rockznelson@gmail.com http://www.linkedin.com/in/rockznelson/ 805-475-3040

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost